CAREERS AT END CUE
End Cue, an independent film production company, seeks to hire a full-time salaried assistant position for its Culver City office. The position will both act as assistant to the Principal as well as coordinate the company’s development slate, tracking, and office-wide organization.
- Generally helping to maximize communication and productivity for a company that is small but spread out with film shoots and business travel
- Compiling an agenda for weekly company-wide meeting, overseeing the head of the company’s meeting schedule, taking notes, extracting and distributing action items, and fielding company calls.
- Working in a general support role to company members on a variety of tasks relating to projects (including research on development projects, active in-production projects, and post-production and in-release films).
- Supervising databases in order to track incoming submissions, contacts for filmmakers and other colleagues, and important milestones for various projects in development or production
- Helping to coordinate the development process, both in terms of creative notes, tracking upcoming writers and directors, and hunting for exciting material
The best candidate will be highly organized, willing to work on a small and collaborative team, excited about independent film, and willing to grow in the role. Prior industry assistant experience preferred.
Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.